Brickset - Mighty Micros building competition
Let's Build A Superhero Mighty Micro Vehicle
Over at Brickset there is a Mighty Micro vehicle building competition.
Mighty Micros is a new series of Lego Superhero sets (both Marvel and DC) which have two vehicles, one superhero and one supervillain. The minifigures have a more cartoony feel to them compared to the normal Superhero minifigs.
The competition is to construct a Mighty Micro vehicle based on a comic book character who does not yet have one. This can be for a character from Marvel or DC, a hero or a villain, or something in between. It could be for someone who already has a Lego minifigure representation or someone who doesn't.
Thanks to the LEGO ARP Team they are able to offer some fantastic prizes to the winners, which are as follows:
- 1st place - 76052 Batman Classic TV Series - Batcave
- 2nd place - 76047 Black Panther Pursuit
- 3rd place - A set of Series 15 Collectable Minifigures
- The model must follow the design ethos of the Mighty Micros range.
- The wheel base must be only four studs in length, using parts 4600, 6157 or the new wheel base introduced with the Mighty Micros.
- Minifigures need not be included but there should be a 1x2 space which a standing minifigure could occupy.
How to enter:
- Upload a maximum of three photos of your entry to the Brickset Flickr group or post on Instagram with the hashtag #BricksetCompetition
- Multiple entries are permitted.
Entries will be judged on the following:
- How effectively the model captures the character on which it is based.
- Creativity and visual appeal.
The small print:
- Actual built models only please; no LDD submissions.
- Your entries must be “family-friendly”, so avoid any alcohol, sex or drugs-based subject matter and no realistic weapons.
- No custom or non-LEGO components.
- Although we won't be judging your photographic skills, please try to light your models evenly and photograph them against a clean background.
- Please upload your entries by 23:59 GMT on the 31st of March.
- Winners will be announced shortly after the closing date.
- The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.