Speed Mentoring with M&S
18:30 - 21:30, 24 MARCH AT M&S HQ, LONDON
Kitchen Table Projects - see below for their 5 stepfoodiefesto
1. We believe the world is a better place when people are doing what they love.
2. We know that running a business is pretty hard work. You need the balls and the know how to make things happen. So, it's not really a surprise that 9 out of 10 startups don't make it to their first birthday.
3. We reckon that most of them fail not because their founders weren't keen enough or because they didn't have a good idea. They just lacked the knowledge, experience and clarity they needed to make the most of it.
4. And we think that isn't a good enough reason for not being able to do what you love.
5. So we created Kitchen Table Projects. A starting point for food entrepreneurs to bring their vision to life in an affordable, rational and sustainable way, with the people who know how to get things done.
WHAT IS SPEED MENTORING?
At our speed mentoring evening, you'll get the chance to get your burning questions answered by 30 industry experts. It's a bit like speed dating, but instead of finding love, you'll find great business connections instead. Get a well rounded view of your food business with the help of our industry experts and buyers from M&S, all with years of experience across all areas, from finance to branding to retail sales.
WHAT YOU GET
- face time with M&S buyers looking for the next new exciting product
- advice from 30 experienced industry experts who know the food industry inside out
- a chance to meet our M&S industry experts and hear their insights
- an easy guide to speed mentoring, so you make the most of the evening
- a workshop session on effective networking and building your network
- a goody bag
To Book Tickets - Click HERE
TICKETS ARE LIMITED SO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT BY GETTING YOUR TICKET NOW. TICKET DEADLINE: 18TH MARCH 2016.